- First off, authorize in the Google Drive section of the Library tab. (Note: To add new files to the board you have to authorize once an hour due to Google regulations)
- Drag the documents onto the board.
- To edit your files, use the "Edit document" button in the context menu. The document will open in a new window. All the changes that you make are automatically saved and synced to Google Drive.
- To display the changes that you've made in the document placed on the board, use the "Update" button in the context menu.
- If Google Drive doesn't work, follow these instructions:
- Go to the dashboard and click the "Account" button
- In your profile click "Logout Google Drive"
- Restart the service
- Try to authorize Google Drive